- Creates timestamped backups for files and directories you specify.
- Create multiple backup sets, each containing a different set of files or directories to be backed up on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
- Create a full backup to save all the specified files; create an incremental backup to save only those files that have changed since the last backup.
- Exclude files from the backup using any part of the file folder or name.
- Flexible management of disk space used by backup archives.
- Restore files from any backup using a query language to find files.
- Backup files can be stored in a BitSilo "Silo" format for efficiency, or in a normal folder, or as a zip file.
- Automatic removal of old backups; cleanup rules govern which recent backups to keep.
- Verify (compare) files in any backup against the original source files, either automatically after each run, or at any later time.
- Try BitSilo free for 60 days!
- Full and partial backups
- Customizable incremental backups
- Allows you to explore backups
- Backup scheduler
- History log
- Unfriendly user interface